Awesome value dual suspension 29er MTB with dropper post, RockShox rear shock and Microshift Advent 1 by 9 gears with a clutch.
- Frame: XDS X6 6061 Alloy
- Fork: XDS 140mm travel w M15 Through axles
- Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch RL
- Handlebar: XDS Alloy 31.8 750mm wide
- Grips: MTB Rubber
- Stem: XDS Alloy 45mm
- Seat Post: XDS Alloy 31.6 x 410mm 100mm travel dropper
- Seat Clamp: Alloy with Quick Release
- Saddle: MTB Saddle
- Right Shift Lever: MicroSHIFT Advent 9 Speed Sl-M819-R
- Rear Derailleur: MicroSHIFT Advent RD-M6195M 9 Speed with switchable clutch
- Brakes (Front): Tektro M290 Hydraulic disc with 180mm rotor
- Brakes (Rear): Tektro M290 Hydraulic disc with 160mm rotor
- Freewheel: MicroSHIFT CS-H093 11-42t 9 Speed
- Pedals: MTB Plastic with bearings
- Chainwheel: Charm FD04S 32T
- Cranks: Alloy 165mm/15"" - 170mm/ 17, 19 and 21""
- Chain: 1/2 x 11/128 x 114L
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge
- Headset: Alloy integrated
- Front Hub: Alloy 32H with 15mm Boost Quick Release Disc
- Rear Hub: Alloy 32H Quick Release, Disc, Free hub
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel with brass nipples
- Tyres: MTB 29 x 2.25 60TPI
- Rims: XDS X-SX19 32H Alloy
- Bell: Alloy flick
When you buy a new bike at bikes.com.au
Unlimited Free Service
All new bicycles purchased come with our exclusive 1 YEAR UNLIMITED FREE SERVICE. We recommend you return your bicycle for its first service 6-8 weeks of riding (approx. 200km). Our repair department is constantly busy servicing bicycles, so it's recommened that you call us a few days before you would like your bicycle serviced, and book in for our same day servicing.
Bike Freight Charges
This is a door to door service but depending on the delivery location, the total freight charge may additional charges per bicycle. You will be notified before we process your order if an additional freight charge applies to your order. This normally only applies to remote areas, outside of major cities.
Online Bicycles Orders
Please allow 3-5* working days for your bicycle to be delivered from time of payment being received. We take extra time and care in assembling your bicycle before it is packed and ready to send. Most online bicycle and department stores simply send the bicycle to you without any adjustments. We make sure the gears, brakes, wheels and all other components have been adjusted correctly first. All you need to do is fit the pedals, front wheel and stem. Easy to follow assembly instructions are included.
* Subject to stock location