The clincher version of the evolved world’s best performance tire pushes the limits of versatility.
• The world's best tyre
• 4 compounds for best, speed, grip, durability and puncture protection
• Kevlar reinforced Corespun K for increased sidewall protection
• Weight: 320g
Graphene is a revolutionary material in the form of a very thin, nearly transparent sheet of pure carbon. In its extreme form it is as thin as a single atom (1/100,000,000th of a metre). Vittoria used Directa Plus Graphene called G+, which is 2 to 8 atoms thin.
• Enormous surface area: 1 gram – around 2630m² that can facilitate any chemical process
• High mechanical resistance: approximately 200 times stronger than steel
• High thermal conductibility: more than 2 times that of a diamond
• Less density: is equal to half that of aluminium
• High elasticity: equal to 6 times that of steel
• High electrical conductibility, transparency, lightness, flexibility and mechanical resistance