Vault Bike Tag Bottle Mount and Bike ID Kit
BIKETAG+ is a secure ergonomically designed AirTag Holder that mounts to the bike frame attachment points and can fit underneath most standard bottle cages. The two parts bolt together and attach to the frame with stainless steel anti-theft screws proving a secure housing for your AirTag.
Attaching a bottle cage on top of the holder will make the placement of your AirTag even more discrete and obscure from view. AirTag sold separately.
Encased in tough ABS plastic the BIKETAG+ provides 360° protection for your AirTag.
Easy to assemble and securely mounted to the bike frame with the Anti-Theft stainless steel bolts and key supplied.
By attaching the BIKETAG+ Holder underneath the bottle cage, your AirTag and it’s holder are obscured from view.
- • Apple AirTag is Bluetooth tracking device, which helps to find lost personal objects by leveraging the crowd sourced Find My Network.
- • The AirTag works by emitting a secure Bluetooth signal that can be detected and anonymously reported by nearby devices on the Find My Network.
- • Simple one-tap setup instantly connects AirTag with your iPhone or iPad.
- • Put AirTag into Lost Mode to be automatically notified when it’s detected in the Find My network.
- • All communication with the Find My network is anonymous and encrypted for privacy.
- • Location data and history are never stored on AirTag.
- • Replaceable battery lasts over a year.
- • AirTag is IP67 water- and dust-resistant.
- • AirTags are compatible with any iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch device capable of running iOS/iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- • Using the built-in U1 chip on iPhone 11 or later (excluding iPhone SE 2nd generation), users can more precisely locate items using UWB (ultra-wideband) technology.
- Note: The AirTag is not a GPS unit and relies on nearby devices on the Find My Network to provide location updates. To learn more about the AirTag visit https://www.apple.com/au/airtag.
Keep track of your Bike via the Find My app
- Simple one-tap setup instantly connects AirTag with your iPhone or iPad