Shimanos new XT-level chain specifically designed to work with the Dyna-Sys 10 speed drivetrain. Shimano developed Dyna-Sys with the goal of increasing rider efficiency. This means closer ratios, smoother shifts, and a more stable pedal stroke.
- Inner and outer plates have an asymmetrical design for optimum front and rear shifting
- New design has better mud-shedding capabilities than current chains
- Directional chain--install with the logos outside
- Durability thanks to Zinc-alloy plating
- Uses standard connecting pins
- Not compatible with 10-speed road chains