Pacific 3 Bike Boot Rack - Trunk Mount
Need to transport your bike but don't have a tow bar? No problem! Just attach the Pacific 3-Bike Rear Mount Rack to the boot of your hatchback, station wagon or sedan, and easily take your bikes away on the trip with you.
The lower mount rests on your bumper, and the upper pads on the body or rear window. Four stabilising straps with rubber covered flat hooks grip the boot lid, and two lower straps with rounded open hooks grab onto anchor points underneath your vehicle, providing security and stability, while avoiding damage to the vehicle.
Versatile velcro straps adjust easily to quickly secure all kinds of bikes. High density rubber foam padding protects the vehicle finish and prevents movement and skidding while you're on the road.
• Carries up to 3 bikes
• Super strong Velcro straps safely hold bicycles
• 6 strong self-adjusting straps for fast, safe and easy attachment
• High density non-slip rubber foam protects cars paint finish
• Carries up to 42kg (maximum combined weight)
• Quick release mechanism for adjustable incline and foldable storage