You have a style and you know what fits. The Carpe is a part of you. Carpe is lightweight, versatile and comfortable. There is a beauty to the handlebars, the smoothness of a gear change, and the parts working in harmony. You'll like your city streets even more while moving over them on two wheels. Carpe delivers the freedom you've been waiting for. Throw a leg over and enjoy.
SEIZE THE DAY, ANY DAY.
- FORK: Speed 400mm Carbon Flat mount
- CRANKSET: Prowheel 42 Steel Custom logo
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" Semi-Integrated
- HANDLEBAR: Orbea AL320 Riser 680mm STEM: Orbea TDS-C301
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Deore M6000
- BRAKES: Shimano MT201 Hydraulic Disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano HG50 11-36t 10-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XT M781 Shadow
- CHAIN: KMC X10
- WHEELS: Orbea Airline Corsa Disc 700X19c
- TYRES: Kenda K1067 700x38C Reflective type+puncture protection
- PEDALS: VP-538 Black
- SEATPOST: Orbea C255 27.2x300mm
- SADDLE: Velo 1221
- REAR CARRIER: Yuan yi YA-267
- MUDGUARD: SKS EDGE Alloy C46R
- FRONT LIGHT: Joss Spanninga Kendo XDAS Dinamo
- REAR LIGHT: Spanninga Pixeo
- DYNAMO: Shimano DH-3D37-NT, 6V Dynamo 3.0W
When you buy a new bike at bikes.com.au
Unlimited Free Service
All new bicycles purchased come with our exclusive 1 YEAR UNLIMITED FREE SERVICE. We recommend you return your bicycle for its first service 6-8 weeks of riding (approx. 200km). Our repair department is constantly busy servicing bicycles, so it's recommened that you call us a few days before you would like your bicycle serviced, and book in for our same day servicing.
Bike Freight Charges
This is a door to door service but depending on the delivery location, the total freight charge may additional charges per bicycle. You will be notified before we process your order if an additional freight charge applies to your order. This normally only applies to remote areas, outside of major cities.
Online Bicycles Orders
Please allow 3-5* working days for your bicycle to be delivered from time of payment being received. We take extra time and care in assembling your bicycle before it is packed and ready to send. Most online bicycle and department stores simply send the bicycle to you without any adjustments. We make sure the gears, brakes, wheels and all other components have been adjusted correctly first. All you need to do is fit the pedals, front wheel and stem. Easy to follow assembly instructions are included.
* Subject to stock location