Orbea Alma M50 Mountain Bike - Ice Green
TAKE IT TOO FAR
Performance gains can be found everywhere and obsession is part of the game. How far is too far? For as long as we have had goals, competition and a creative spirit, we have pushed ourselves to win. Once victory is tasted, it becomes an obsession to be the best. You feel it in your heart, lungs and legs – you can sense it in our bikes. Only by sweating the smallest details and pushing past what seems possible can we achieve our ultimate goals.
The large majority of torsional and lateral loads are handled by the lower spine of the frame. The headtube, downtube and chainstays resist twisting and transmit power to the rear wheel. There is no doubt about it, resistance to flex in the bottom of the frame translates directly to more watts to the wheel and a sensation that power transfer is instantaneous.
- FRAME Orbea Alma Carbon OMR, Boost 12x148, PF BB, Internal cable routing.
- FORK RockShox Judy Silver TK Remote Solo Air 100 QR15x110 Boost
- CRANKSET Shimano MT511 32t
- HEADSET FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated
- HANDLEBAR OC1 Flat 31.8mm 740mm
- STEM OC1 31.8mm interface -7º
- SHIFTERS Shimano Deore M6100
- BRAKES Shimano MT201 Hydraulic Disc
- CASSETTE Shimano CS-M6100 10-51t 12-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano SLX M7100 SGS Shadow Plus
- CHAIN Shimano M6100
- WHEELS Orbea OC1 25c Tubeless Ready
- TYRES Maxxis Ikon 2.20" FB 60 TPI Dual
- SEATPOST OC2 forge head 27.2 Offset 0
- SADDLE Selle Italia Model X FecAlloy Rail 145x248mm
- REMOTE LOCKOUT Rock Shox PopLoc
When you buy a new bike at bikes.com.au
Test Ride Before Purchase
Pop into our store located in Prahran and our friendly staff will set up the bicycle in the correct size for
a test ride.
Custom fitting is also offered and included in the price. We will adjust handlebar height, grips and saddle for the perfect fit!
Making sure you are super comfortable on your new bike is our priority and there are plenty of options
available to make sure your new bike is a pleasure to ride.
Unlimited Free Service
All new bicycles purchased come with our exclusive 1 YEAR UNLIMITED FREE SERVICE. We recommend you return your bicycle for its first service 6-8 weeks of riding (approx. 200km). Our repair department is constantly busy servicing bicycles, so it's recommened that you call us a few days before you would like your bicycle serviced, and book in for our same day servicing.
Bike Freight Charges
This is a door to door service but depending on the delivery location, the total freight charge may additional charges per bicycle. You will be notified before we process your order if an additional freight charge applies to your order. This normally only applies to remote areas, outside of major cities.
Online Bicycles Orders
Please allow 3-5* working days for your bicycle to be delivered from time of payment being received. We take extra time and care in assembling your bicycle before it is packed and ready to send. Most online bicycle and department stores simply send the bicycle to you without any adjustments. We make sure the gears, brakes, wheels and all other components have been adjusted correctly first. All you need to do is fit the pedals, front wheel and stem. Easy to follow assembly instructions are included.
* Subject to stock location