Norco Fluid FS 3 29" Mountain Bike - Grey Silver
The all-new Norco Fluid FS is all about making trail riding more fun, accessible and controlled. Featuring a redesigned all-Alloy frame matched with high-performance components, riders will find the Fluid FS is dangerously fun to ride and more than capable to conquer anything that's thrown its way. Benefitting from a progressive, slack design, the Fluid offers an optimum riding position for quick climbing and powerful pedalling, while the low standover height and included dropper post mean you can really send it downhill without a care in the world. As always, the Fluid FS 3 benefits from Norco's desire to keep riding simple - a bulletproof 1x setup with a wide-range SRAM SX Eagle Drivetrain offers all-terrain performance and powerful hydraulic disc brakes keep you in control through rain, hail or shine! Norco has wholly redesigned the Fluid FS Dual Suspension Mountain Bike for more fun and control when you're riding out on the trails - this is a model that's truly ready for every scenario out on the trail!
- NEXT-GENERATION LIGHTWEIGHT ALLOY FRAME
The Fluid features a premium double-butted aluminium frame so that it remains lightweight for trail-shredding fun, yet durable enough to withstand anything you throw at it. While the low standover height ensures your centre of gravity remains low for confidence-inspiring handling.
- DESIGNED FOR THE TRAIL
The Fluid's progressive trail design increases climbing traction, grip and control for a completely dialled ride. You'll find the Fluid FS is just as comfortable rolling through the chunder as it is being sent over big gaps or shredding downhill - it's all about uncompromised, all-trail performance!
- LONG TRAVEL DROPPER POST
The Fluid FS features a short seat tube for maximum standover clearance, allowing size-specific, long-travel dropper posts to get seats completely out of the way in the rough stuff!
- FRAME 6061 Alloy, 130mm Travel
- FORK RockShox 35 Silver TK, 140mm Travel, 44mm Offset
- REMOTE -
- REAR SHOCK X-Fusion 02 Pro R AV, Custom Tune, 210x50mm
- HEADSET Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- HEADSET SPACER 2x10mm & 1x5mm- Black
- GRIPS WTB Waffle, Lock-On
- HANDLE BAR e*thirteen, 800mm, 20mm Rise
- STEM 6061 Alloy, 40mm Length, 35mm Clamp
- SEAT POST SDG Tellis Dropper, 34.9mm, 150mm (s), 170mm (M, L), 200mm (XL)
- SEAT POST CLAMP Norco Alloy Nutted Clamp
- DROPPER LEVER -
- SADDLE Norco Trail
- FRONT BRAKE Tektro HD-745, 4 Piston, Organic Pads
- FRONT BRAKE ROTOR Tektro TR180-22, 180mm
- REAR BRAKE Tektro HD-745, 4 Piston, Organic Pads
- REAR BRAKE ROTOR Tektro TR180-22, 180mm
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro HD-745
- SHIFTER FRONT -
- SHIFTER REAR SRAM SX Eagle
- FRONT DERAILLEUR -
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM SX Eagle
- CASSETTE SRAM PG1210 Eagle, 11-50T
- CHAIN SRAM SX Eagle
- CRANKSET SRAM SX Eagle DUB, 30T, 170mm (S), 175mm (M - XL)
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB BB, BSA Threaded
- CHAIN TENSIONER -
- PEDALS VP Nylon Flat
- FRONT HUB Bear Pawls Sealed Bearing, 15x110mm Boost, 6 Bolt
- FRONT HUB SKEWER -
- REAR HUB Bear Pawls Sealed Bearing, 12x148mm Boost, HG, 6 Bolt
- REAR HUB SKEWER -
- SPOKES/NIPPLES Stainless, Black
- RIMS Stan's Flow D, 29", 32H
- FRONT TIRE Vittoria Mazza 2.4" Trail G2.0, Foldable
- REAR TIRE Vittoria Martello 2.4" Trail G2.0, Foldable
- SEALANT -
- VALVES -
- RIM TAPE Stan's Rim Tape 55m x 30mm (Fits Flow rims)
When you buy a new bike at bikes.com.au
Test Ride Before Purchase
Pop into our store located in Prahran and our friendly staff will set up the bicycle in the correct size for
a test ride.
Custom fitting is also offered and included in the price. We will adjust handlebar height, grips and saddle for the perfect fit!
Making sure you are super comfortable on your new bike is our priority and there are plenty of options
available to make sure your new bike is a pleasure to ride.
Unlimited Free Service
All new bicycles purchased come with our exclusive 1 YEAR UNLIMITED FREE SERVICE. We recommend you return your bicycle for its first service 6-8 weeks of riding (approx. 200km). Our repair department is constantly busy servicing bicycles, so it's recommened that you call us a few days before you would like your bicycle serviced, and book in for our same day servicing.
Bike Freight Charges
This is a door to door service but depending on the delivery location, the total freight charge may additional charges per bicycle. You will be notified before we process your order if an additional freight charge applies to your order. This normally only applies to remote areas, outside of major cities.
Online Bicycles Orders
Please allow 3-5* working days for your bicycle to be delivered from time of payment being received. We take extra time and care in assembling your bicycle before it is packed and ready to send. Most online bicycle and department stores simply send the bicycle to you without any adjustments. We make sure the gears, brakes, wheels and all other components have been adjusted correctly first. All you need to do is fit the pedals, front wheel and stem. Easy to follow assembly instructions are included.
* Subject to stock location