- Frame: GT Freestyle Design, Hi-Ten Steel Tubes, DT Gusset, American BB, Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, External 1 1/8" Headtube. 20" Top Tube.
- Fork: GT FS Design, Hi-Ten 2 Piece Steerer & Tapered Legs, 31mm Offset, 3/8" Axle Dropouts.
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall, 36 Hole.
- Hubs: Steel Body, Loose Ball 3/8" x 150mm Heat Treated Axle, 15mm Nut front, Alloy Body, 1 Loose Ball, 4 Sealed Bearing 14mm x 180mm Axle, 9T Cassette, 36 Hole, 17mm Nut rear.
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14G.
- Tyres: Innova 20 x 2.2 (Rear) & 2.3 (Front).
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design.
- Crank: GT Power Series Chromoly 3 Piece, 170mm Arms, 19mm x 8T Spindle & GT 25T Steel Chainwheel.
- Bottom Bracket: American Loose Ball Bearing.
- Chain: KMC S1.
- Rear Cog: 9T Sealed Driver.
- Handlebar: GT Freestyle 2 Piece (8.375"H x 28"W).
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Length.
- Stem: GT Top Load, 1 1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 40mm Reach.
- Headset: 1 1/8" Threadless.
- Brakes: Aluminium U-Brake with Soft Compound Pads.
- Saddle: Railed.
- Seatpost: Alloy 25.4mm x 200mm.
- Colour: Gloss GT Yellow.
- Top Tube Length: 20".
- Head Tube Angle: 75 degree.
- Seat Tube Angle: 71 degree.
- Chain Stay Length: 13.2".
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8".
When you buy a new bike at bikes.com.au
Unlimited Free Service
All new bicycles purchased come with our exclusive 1 YEAR UNLIMITED FREE SERVICE. We recommend you return your bicycle for its first service 6-8 weeks of riding (approx. 200km). Our repair department is constantly busy servicing bicycles, so it's recommened that you call us a few days before you would like your bicycle serviced, and book in for our same day servicing.
Bike Freight Charges
This is a door to door service but depending on the delivery location, the total freight charge may additional charges per bicycle. You will be notified before we process your order if an additional freight charge applies to your order. This normally only applies to remote areas, outside of major cities.
Online Bicycles Orders
Please allow 3-5* working days for your bicycle to be delivered from time of payment being received. We take extra time and care in assembling your bicycle before it is packed and ready to send. Most online bicycle and department stores simply send the bicycle to you without any adjustments. We make sure the gears, brakes, wheels and all other components have been adjusted correctly first. All you need to do is fit the pedals, front wheel and stem. Easy to follow assembly instructions are included.
* Subject to stock location