- Junior specific 26″ frame with light weight oversized thin-wall alloy.
- Light weight alloy straight blade fork.
- Low standover frame, allowing easy operation.
- Light weight alloy hubs, rims, handlebars and stem, which reduces the overall weight of the bicycle.
- Super comfortable junior specific saddle and grips, for ultimate riding comfort.
- Light weight alloy crank set with child specific easy pedalling gearing.
- Shimano 7 speed shifting for reliable shifting performance.
- Full alloy child specific short reach brake lever.
Lightweight alloy frame with low stand over height
26" integrated lightweight rigid 6061 alloy fork with 25.4 straight blades
Semi-sealed integrated 1-1/8" A-head
Lightweight alloy low riser 560mm
Alloy A-head 4 bolt stem with rise: 10°, bore: 25.4mm, L: 60mm.
Alloy oversize 3 piece crank with 36T chainwheel and double chainguard
Nutted bottom bracket
High impact plastic
Shimano Revoshift 7 speed rear
Shimano MF TZ21 14-28T 7 speed freewheel
Alloy linear pull brakes, short reach alloy lever for kids.
26" lightweight alloy 32 hole double wall rims with alloy hubs with nutted axles
26" x 1.75 slick
Apollo youth saddle
SEATPOST / CLAMP
27.2mm alloy micro adjust with quick release clamp
(Height Range : 145+ cm / Age Range : 7-12+ Years)
When you buy a new bike at bikes.com.au
Unlimited Free Service
All new bicycles purchased come with our exclusive 1 YEAR UNLIMITED FREE SERVICE. We recommend you return your bicycle for its first service 6-8 weeks of riding (approx. 200km). Our repair department is constantly busy servicing bicycles, so it's recommened that you call us a few days before you would like your bicycle serviced, and book in for our same day servicing.
Bike Freight Charges
This is a door to door service but depending on the delivery location, the total freight charge may additional charges per bicycle. You will be notified before we process your order if an additional freight charge applies to your order. This normally only applies to remote areas, outside of major cities.
Online Bicycles Orders
Please allow 3-5* working days for your bicycle to be delivered from time of payment being received. We take extra time and care in assembling your bicycle before it is packed and ready to send. Most online bicycle and department stores simply send the bicycle to you without any adjustments. We make sure the gears, brakes, wheels and all other components have been adjusted correctly first. All you need to do is fit the pedals, front wheel and stem. Easy to follow assembly instructions are included.
* Subject to stock location