The XDS Sprint has always been an MBC favourite. With a clean and raw look they tick off the boxes as being a bike that will get you from A to B with little fuss.
Equipped with a Flip-Flop to change from free-wheel to fixed. Riders can slow down and brake through the pedals as well as ride in reverse. No extra gears give the Sprint Fixie a sleeker, cleaner look.
- COLOURS Matt Black, Chrome
- FRAME SIZE 50cm, 53cm, 56cm, 59cm
- FRAME XDS High Tensile Steel
- FORK XDS High Tensile Steel 700C
- HANDLEBAR XDS Alloy (W:560mm 6° H:30mm Ø25.4mm)
- GRIP Velo Rubber (L:120mm)
- STEM XDS Alloy (Ø28.6mm E:90mm H:41mm 7° Ø25.4mm)
- SEATPOST XDS Alloy Ø25.4x300mm
- SEAT CLAMP XDS Alloy Ø28.6mm
- SADDLE YBT Black
- FRONT BRAKES Alloy Side Pull Brake
- REAR BRAKES Alloy Side Pull Brake
- BRAKE LEVERS Alloy Lever
- FREEWHEEL 1/2" x 1/8" x 16T
- CHAINWHEEL & CRANKS Prowheel Alloy/Steel 1/8" x 44T 170mm Black
- CHAIN KMC Z410 (1/2" x 1/8" x 96L)
- CHAINGUARD PVC Clear
- BOTTOM BRACKET FP BC 1.37" x 24T Intergrated 68mm
- HEADSET FP (Ø28.6 x Ø34 x Ø30mm)
- FRONT HUB Joytech 32H
- REAR HUB Joytech 32H 15T
- SPOKES Stainless Steel
- TYRES WTB (700C x 28C 27TPI Black)
- RIM Alex Rims DA22 (700C 32H H:22mm F/V CNC)
- BELL Alloy/Plastic
- PEDALS Wellgo 9/16"
When you buy a new bike at bikes.com.au
Unlimited Free Service
All new bicycles purchased come with our exclusive 1 YEAR UNLIMITED FREE SERVICE. We recommend you return your bicycle for its first service 6-8 weeks of riding (approx. 200km). Our repair department is constantly busy servicing bicycles, so it's recommened that you call us a few days before you would like your bicycle serviced, and book in for our same day servicing.
Bike Freight Charges
This is a door to door service but depending on the delivery location, the total freight charge may additional charges per bicycle. You will be notified before we process your order if an additional freight charge applies to your order. This normally only applies to remote areas, outside of major cities.
Online Bicycles Orders
Please allow 3-5* working days for your bicycle to be delivered from time of payment being received. We take extra time and care in assembling your bicycle before it is packed and ready to send. Most online bicycle and department stores simply send the bicycle to you without any adjustments. We make sure the gears, brakes, wheels and all other components have been adjusted correctly first. All you need to do is fit the pedals, front wheel and stem. Easy to follow assembly instructions are included.
* Subject to stock location