• Designed for children 2 – 5 years (up to 22kg or 48lb)
• Full rubber protection (for your alloy or carbon frame)
• Adjustable width and angle to fit all-mountain bikes
• Adjustable angle to fit flat or sloping top tubes
• Quick release for easy fitting and removal
• Kids bars fit 25.4mm, 31.8mm and 35mm handlebar diameters
• Mudguard & 1 1/8" stem cap designed to fit most modern mountain bikes
Why ride with your child in front?:
• So the weight is balanced in the centre of your bike
• So your little one can see where they’re going (and you can see them)
• So that you can talk to each other as you ride along together
Worried it won't fit your bike?
The shotgun seat has adjustable width, adjustable angle and has a fully adjustable saddle. It fits top tubes from 30 – 68mm wide, and down tubes from 30 – 100mm wide.
The Shotgun Seat does not fit:
Electric Bikes - The shotgun seat doesn't fit e-mtb's because of the variance between the top tube and the down tube being too great. Shotgun do have an e-mtb shotgun seat in development, scheduled for release in 2021.
Road or gravel bikes - Due to the lack of clearance between the front wheel and down tube.
Cruiser or step-through bikes - Due to the lack of clearance between the front wheel and down tube.
Some older bikes - Where the gear or brake cable runs along the top of the top tube, however cables that run elsewhere on the bike are fine.