It has a low stand over height for easy mounting and confident riding, while a super comfortable junior BMX saddle and junior BMX specific grips, offer a super comfortable ride. The 20" BMX knobby offer great traction and speed for the kids to let loose in the park The Radius Explosive Mini is a built to be durable enough to handle the challenges kids can throw at their bikes. While it is still comfortable and looks good, everything you need in a kids bike.
- 20" Junior BMX hi-tensile frame, with Radius Junior Mini BMX geometry.
- A shorter top tube than the standard Explosive frame, allows this model to fit smaller riders that want to grow into the bike.
- Low stand over height for easy mounting and confident riding.
- Steel BMX fork creates a stable ride and a sporty look with snappy handling.
- 20" BMX Knobby tyres, great for riding in the dirt.
- Super comfortable junior BMX saddle and BMX specific grips, for ultimate riding comfort.
- Rear coaster foot brake and caliper front brake provide the perfect amount of stopping power.
|Frame||Boy's mini 20" Hi-Ten steel BMX style frame with short top tube|
|Speeds||1 x ##|
|Kids Bike Sizing||20 Inch|
When you buy a new bike at bikes.com.au
Unlimited Free Service
All new bicycles purchased come with our exclusive 1 YEAR UNLIMITED FREE SERVICE. We recommend you return your bicycle for its first service 6-8 weeks of riding (approx. 200km). Our repair department is constantly busy servicing bicycles, so it's recommened that you call us a few days before you would like your bicycle serviced, and book in for our same day servicing.
Bike Freight Charges
This is a door to door service but depending on the delivery location, the total freight charge may additional charges per bicycle. You will be notified before we process your order if an additional freight charge applies to your order. This normally only applies to remote areas, outside of major cities.
Online Bicycles Orders
Please allow 3-5* working days for your bicycle to be delivered from time of payment being received. We take extra time and care in assembling your bicycle before it is packed and ready to send. Most online bicycle and department stores simply send the bicycle to you without any adjustments. We make sure the gears, brakes, wheels and all other components have been adjusted correctly first. All you need to do is fit the pedals, front wheel and stem. Easy to follow assembly instructions are included.
* Subject to stock location