The new lower stand over height offers easy mounting and confident riding, while the steel BMX style fork creates a stable ride and a sporty look with snappy handling. It comes with colour matched removable training wheels and super comfortable children’s saddle and grips, for ultimate riding comfort. Everything on the Dinosaur 16 is designed to ensure your kid can easily learn to ride and stay safe, while they have fun on their bike.
- 16″ kids hi-tensile steel frame, with Radius kids geometry.
- New lower stand over height for easy mounting and confident riding.
- Steel BMX style fork creates a stable ride and a sporty look with snappy handling.
- 16″ Comp III Knobby tyres, great for riding on pavement or in the dirt.
- Colour matched removable training wheels.
- Super comfortable children’s saddle and grips, for ultimate riding comfort.
- Specific child grip to minimise hand slippage.
- Rear coaster foot brake and caliper front brake provide the perfect amount of stopping power.
|Cassette Type||Single Speed|
|Brake Type||Coaster w/ Front V-Brake|
|Crankset||One piece with 36T solid chain wheel|
|Fork||MXTEC fork with 1-1/4 blades with brake pivots|
|Frame||Hi-Ten steel BMX Style frame with low stand over height|
|Handlebar||16” with crossbar, 520mm wide|
|Rims||28 hole painted rims with coaster rear hub|
|Seatpost||25.4 x 200mm long|
|Stem||Quill type stem for maximum adjustability|
|Tyres||16 x 1.75 easy rolling tyres|
|Speeds||1 x ##|
|Kids Bike Sizing||16 Inch|
When you buy a new bike at bikes.com.au
Unlimited Free Service
All new bicycles purchased come with our exclusive 1 YEAR UNLIMITED FREE SERVICE. We recommend you return your bicycle for its first service 6-8 weeks of riding (approx. 200km). Our repair department is constantly busy servicing bicycles, so it's recommened that you call us a few days before you would like your bicycle serviced, and book in for our same day servicing.
Bike Freight Charges
This is a door to door service but depending on the delivery location, the total freight charge may additional charges per bicycle. You will be notified before we process your order if an additional freight charge applies to your order. This normally only applies to remote areas, outside of major cities.
Online Bicycles Orders
Please allow 3-5* working days for your bicycle to be delivered from time of payment being received. We take extra time and care in assembling your bicycle before it is packed and ready to send. Most online bicycle and department stores simply send the bicycle to you without any adjustments. We make sure the gears, brakes, wheels and all other components have been adjusted correctly first. All you need to do is fit the pedals, front wheel and stem. Easy to follow assembly instructions are included.
* Subject to stock location