Norco Torrent HT S1 Hardtail Mountain Bike – Green / Chrome
The Norco Torrent HT S1 combines classic steel with incredible all mountain aggression for a ride that will definitely give you a thrill. The aggressive design comes from Norco's holistic approach to geometry" the chromoly frame uses next gen Gravity Tune with a slacker head tube angle" longer reach and steeper seat tube angle so that your weight is distributed towards the front of the bike in a way that gives you powerful pedalling with better traction and control while you descend. When talking about this bike the standout feature is clearly the chromoly frame" big on compliance and durability for a truly unique ride. This design allows you to shred your local trails with the RockShox Lyrik Ultimate RC2 Fork with 150mm travel (44mm offset) at your disposal.
From there the spec is built to give you a bike with modern capability without the need for a dual suspension setup. The simple and efficient 1x12 speed Shimano SLX drivetrain does everything you need with precision" silky smooth and swift. Matched with Shimano MT520 4 piston Hydraulic Disc Brakes which give you confidence inspiring control so that you can hit every corner and descent hard. The Stans Flow S1 29" wheels are light and tough for excellent performance on the dirt. It's all finished off with a supportive Fizik Alpaca Terra saddle and an X-Fusion Manic Dropper Post so you can really get out of the saddle and ride to your potential. The Norco Torrent HT S1 brings is bold and bashful with it's impressive chromoly steel frame and pure design which allows for all mountain aggression.
Progressive Design: The Torrent uses‚Ø Norco's holistic approach to fit and geometry to create the ultimate all-mountain hardtail experience. The unique combination of our next generation of Gravity Tune" longer reach" slacker head tube angle‚Øand steep seat tube angle provides a more forward weight distribution within a longer wheelbase. This allows for more powerful pedalling" increased climbing traction and added grip and control when‚Ødescending so you can confidently attack the rowdiest trails.
Built To Descend: To support riders through the lunacy that the Torrent's inspires" each bike is equipped with 4-piston disc brakes" shorter seat tubes" long-stroke dropper posts and aggressive knobby 29‚ tyres.
Frame Options: For 2021" we decided to offer the Torrent in both steel and highly engineered aluminium to give you some options for when you're fully committed to a burly line that you're fairly confident you can pull off. Steel has a reputation for being tough and compliant" and when it's engineered right" aluminium does" too.
- FRAMESET FRAME DB Chromoly Steel
- FORK RockShox Lyrik Ultimate RC2, 150mm, 44mm Offset
- HEADSET FSA Cartridge Bearing
- HEADSET SPACER 2x10mm - Black
- DRIVETRAIN SHIFTER REAR Shimano SLX SL-M7100-IR I-Spec
- EV REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano XT RD-M8100
- CASSETTE Shimano SLX, 10-51T, 12 Speed
- CHAIN Shimano Deore
- CRANKSET Praxis Cadet M30, 30T, 170mm (S), 175mm (M, L, XL)
- BOTTOM BRACKET Praxis M30 BSA Threaded
- COMPONENTS GRIPS DMR Deathgrip
- HANDLEBAR Butted 6061 Alloy 800mm, 18mm Rise
- STEM 6061 Alloy 45mm Length, 35mm Clamp
- SEAT POST X-Fusion Manic Dropper, 31.6mm, 125mm (S), 150mm (M), 170mm (L, XL)
- DROPPER LEVER Norco Dropper Lever
- SEAT POST CLAMP Norco Alloy Nutted Clamp 34.9mm
- SADDLE Fizik Alpaca Terra, Wingflex
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano BR-M520, 4 Piston, Metallic Pads
- FRONT BRAKE ROTOR Shimano SM-RT64, 203mm
- REAR BRAKE Shimano BR-M520, 4 Piston, Metallic Pads
- REAR BRAKE ROTOR Shimano SM-RT64, 180mm
- BRAKE LEVERS Shimano BR-M520
- WHEELS FRONT HUB Shimano XT HB-8110-B, 15x110mm Boost, Center Lock
- REAR HUB Shimano XT FH-8110-B, 12x148mm Boost, Micro Spline, Center Lock
- RIMS Stans Flow S1 29" 32H
- SPOKES/NIPPLES Stainless Black
- FRONT TIRE Maxxis Assegai 2.5" 3C/EXO+/TR
- REAR TIRE Maxxis Dissector 2.4" 3C/EXO+/TR
- REAR HUB SKEWER 148mm x 12mm TA
- FRONT HUB SKEWER Rock Shox Maxle Stealth 110x15
- RIM TAPE Stan's Rim Tape 55m x 30mm (Fits Flow rims)
- VALVES Stan's Universal 35mm Presta Valve Stem
- SEALANT Stan's Tire Sealant - 200ml
When you buy a new bike at bikes.com.au
Test Ride Before Purchase
Pop into our store located in Prahran and our friendly staff will set up the bicycle in the correct size for
a test ride.
Custom fitting is also offered and included in the price. We will adjust handlebar height, grips and saddle for the perfect fit!
Making sure you are super comfortable on your new bike is our priority and there are plenty of options
available to make sure your new bike is a pleasure to ride.
Unlimited Free Service
All new bicycles purchased come with our exclusive 1 YEAR UNLIMITED FREE SERVICE. We recommend you return your bicycle for its first service 6-8 weeks of riding (approx. 200km). Our repair department is constantly busy servicing bicycles, so it's recommened that you call us a few days before you would like your bicycle serviced, and book in for our same day servicing.
Bike Freight Charges
This is a door to door service but depending on the delivery location, the total freight charge may additional charges per bicycle. You will be notified before we process your order if an additional freight charge applies to your order. This normally only applies to remote areas, outside of major cities.
Online Bicycles Orders
Please allow 3-5* working days for your bicycle to be delivered from time of payment being received. We take extra time and care in assembling your bicycle before it is packed and ready to send. Most online bicycle and department stores simply send the bicycle to you without any adjustments. We make sure the gears, brakes, wheels and all other components have been adjusted correctly first. All you need to do is fit the pedals, front wheel and stem. Easy to follow assembly instructions are included.
* Subject to stock location