The RockShox Judy TK Fork (46mm offset) with lockout and 100mm travel is right in the sweet spot for fun and adventure, enough to handle the rough stuff yet still gives you an agile ride. It wouldn't be the Big Nine without 29" Merida Wheels and 2.2x29" tyres for a quick and smooth ride. Ride with confidence, hitting every descent or turn hard thanks to the reliable Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes which give you unmatched control. The Merida Big Nine 60 Mountain Bike is a simple and efficient hardtail which has the capability to handle entry-level riders as they improve their skills.
- - Internal Cable Routing: Cables are routed through the frame, entering and exiting through smooth sockets. The bike looks neat, whilst the cables are protected from moisture and dirt.
- - Racelite 61 Aluminium: We use a minimum of 6061 aluminium. The pay back is that it’s possible to make lighter and more advanced frames. We use an additional heat treatment and double-butted wall thicknesses to produce light and stiff frames.
- - X-Taper Headtube: Our X-Tapered headtube offers the space for a tapered fork to be fitted. Tapered forks offer superb stiffness and precise and deliver confidence-inspiring steering.
- - TFS: Technoforming is a mechanical forming process, shaping the tubes by using negative moulds, at times combined with an internal metal core.
|Cassette Type||9 Speed|
|Brake Type||Hydraulic Disc Brake|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano BB-UN100|
|Brakes||Shimano ST-EF505; BR-MT200 brake caliper|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT-200|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-HG200; 11-32 ATC; 9 Speed|
|Crankset||Shimano MT101-2; 36-22 teeth|
|Derailleur Front||Shimano M2020-TS|
|Derailleur Rear||Shimano RD-M370|
|Fork||Rock Shox Judy TK; Coil; 100 STR Lockout; 46mm fork offset|
|Frame||BIG.NINE TFS III; MAT aluminum; 29 WHS; 135x9 AST; BSA BBR|
|Handlebar||MERIDA CC; MAT aluminium; 690 Wide; 15 Rise|
|Hubs||Shimano TX505; 135x9 WHR; 32 Spokes; Centerlock|
|Rims||MERIDA CC; 17 IWR; MAT aluminium|
|Saddle||MERIDA Sport comfort|
|Seatpost||MERIDA CC; MAT aluminium; 30.9 Diameter; 15 Setback|
|Stem||MERIDA CC; MAT aluminium; 31.8 Diameter; 6 Angle|
|Tyres||MERIDA K1080; 29x2.2"; wire|
|Speeds||2 x 9|
When you buy a new bike at bikes.com.au
Unlimited Free Service
All new bicycles purchased come with our exclusive 1 YEAR UNLIMITED FREE SERVICE. We recommend you return your bicycle for its first service 6-8 weeks of riding (approx. 200km). Our repair department is constantly busy servicing bicycles, so it's recommened that you call us a few days before you would like your bicycle serviced, and book in for our same day servicing.
Bike Freight Charges
This is a door to door service but depending on the delivery location, the total freight charge may additional charges per bicycle. You will be notified before we process your order if an additional freight charge applies to your order. This normally only applies to remote areas, outside of major cities.
Online Bicycles Orders
Please allow 3-5* working days for your bicycle to be delivered from time of payment being received. We take extra time and care in assembling your bicycle before it is packed and ready to send. Most online bicycle and department stores simply send the bicycle to you without any adjustments. We make sure the gears, brakes, wheels and all other components have been adjusted correctly first. All you need to do is fit the pedals, front wheel and stem. Easy to follow assembly instructions are included.
* Subject to stock location