- 100% chromoly Lineage Team Sport 26" frame with wishbone top tube, hour glass Mid BB shell, integrated head tube and 1988 style vintage platform dropouts
- 100% chromoly 26" fork with internal threaded steer tube, tapered legs, 1988 style vintage dropouts, folding peg mount bosses and 990 brake mounts with internal brake cable routing
- 100% heat treated and butted chromoly Lineage Kneesaver bars 8.5" with Haro Lineage CNC alloy top load stem
- Lineage heat treated 3-piece chromoly 48-spline 175mm cranks with Haro Team Disc 41T CNC alloy bolt drive sprocket and sealed Mid BB
- 41/17 gearing
- Fully sealed wheels with Lineage high flange hubs and double-wall alloy rims with satin finish
- Kenda Kranium tires 26 x 2.1" front and rear
- Haro Lineage padded Pivotal seat with alloy Lineage Pivotal fluted post
- Haro "1978" plastic pedals
- 1988 style vintage folding front pegs
- CNC alloy gyro with Teflon bearing
- Haro Team grips
- KMC K710SL super light chain
- Dia-Compe "Hombre" FS996 brakes with Tech 77 levers front and rear
- Haro Lineage alloy seat post clamp
- 120 models produced
When you buy a new bike at bikes.com.au
Unlimited Free Service
All new bicycles purchased come with our exclusive 1 YEAR UNLIMITED FREE SERVICE. We recommend you return your bicycle for its first service 6-8 weeks of riding (approx. 200km). Our repair department is constantly busy servicing bicycles, so it's recommened that you call us a few days before you would like your bicycle serviced, and book in for our same day servicing.
Bike Freight Charges
This is a door to door service but depending on the delivery location, the total freight charge may additional charges per bicycle. You will be notified before we process your order if an additional freight charge applies to your order. This normally only applies to remote areas, outside of major cities.
Online Bicycles Orders
Please allow 3-5* working days for your bicycle to be delivered from time of payment being received. We take extra time and care in assembling your bicycle before it is packed and ready to send. Most online bicycle and department stores simply send the bicycle to you without any adjustments. We make sure the gears, brakes, wheels and all other components have been adjusted correctly first. All you need to do is fit the pedals, front wheel and stem. Easy to follow assembly instructions are included.
* Subject to stock location