HARO Lineage Bob HARO 40TH Anniversary
S - 162.5 - 172.5cm - 5'4" - 5'8" Inches
M - 170 - 182.5cm - 5'7" - 6" Inches
L - 180 - 187.5cm - 5'11" - 6'2" Inches
XL - 185 - 195cm - 6'1" - 6'5" Inches
Celebrating 40 Years of Freestyle Radness is the 40th Anniversary (Bob Haro) Signature Master.
IN STOCK! Bikes arrived 08.02.23
Only 800 to be made!
Bob's first bike that revolutionized the sport of Freestyle BMX - The Haro Master has become one of the most iconic bikes in BMX history today.
Modern components and manufacturing processes make this remastered version of Bob's original bike a must have for Haro and freestyle aficionados.
• 100% chromoly Lineage Freestyler frame with twin top tube, Mid BB shell, integrated head tube and Lineage cast dropouts with integrated chain tensioners. 20.5" top tube length.
• 100% heat treated chromoly Lineage fork with CNC threaded steer tube, investment cast drop- outs and 990 brake mounts with internal brake cable routing
• 100% heat treated and butted chromoly Lineage bars 8.5” with Haro Lineage CNC alloy top load stem
• Lineage heat treated 3-piece alloy 165mm cranks with Bob Haro Lineage 28T CNC alloy bolt drive sprocket and sealed Mid BB
• Fully sealed 36H wheels with Lineage high flange hubs and double-wall hi polished alloy rims
• Haro Snakebite tires 20 x 2.125” front and rear
• Haro Lineage padded stealth Pivotal seat with alloy Lineage Pivotal fluted post
• Oakley B1B Grips, just like Bob Haro rode in 1982
When you buy a new bike at bikes.com.au
Test Ride Before Purchase
Pop into our store located in Prahran and our friendly staff will set up the bicycle in the correct size for
a test ride.
Custom fitting is also offered and included in the price. We will adjust handlebar height, grips and saddle for the perfect fit!
Making sure you are super comfortable on your new bike is our priority and there are plenty of options
available to make sure your new bike is a pleasure to ride.
Unlimited Free Service
All new bicycles purchased come with our exclusive 1 YEAR UNLIMITED FREE SERVICE. We recommend you return your bicycle for its first service 6-8 weeks of riding (approx. 200km). Our repair department is constantly busy servicing bicycles, so it's recommened that you call us a few days before you would like your bicycle serviced, and book in for our same day servicing.
Bike Freight Charges
This is a door to door service but depending on the delivery location, the total freight charge may additional charges per bicycle. You will be notified before we process your order if an additional freight charge applies to your order. This normally only applies to remote areas, outside of major cities.
Online Bicycles Orders
Please allow 3-5* working days for your bicycle to be delivered from time of payment being received. We take extra time and care in assembling your bicycle before it is packed and ready to send. Most online bicycle and department stores simply send the bicycle to you without any adjustments. We make sure the gears, brakes, wheels and all other components have been adjusted correctly first. All you need to do is fit the pedals, front wheel and stem. Easy to follow assembly instructions are included.
* Subject to stock location