- Frame: All new 6061 T6 Aluminum frame, Triple Triangle with floating seat stays, Forged drop-outs with disc brake mounts, Zero stack 1 1/8" head tube, 27.5/29" wheels.
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM-DS, 80mm, Hydraulic Lockout and Preload, Coil.
- Chain: KMC Z8.3, 8 Speed.
- Crank: Shimano TY301, 42/34/24T.
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper.
- Pedals: GT Slim Line Flat Pedal.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano TY700.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney.
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M315, 8 Speed.
- Cassette: Shimano Acera, 12-32, 8 Speed.
- Rims: WTB SX19, 32 Hole.
- Front Hub: Alloy Disc, QR.
- Rear Hub: Alloy Disc Cassette QR.
- Tyres: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29 x 2.25", DNA Compound.
- Brakes: Tektro M275 Hydro Disc, 160/160mm Rotors.
- Handlebar: GT All Terra Alloy Riser, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 720mm width.
- Stem: 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8°, 90mm.
- Grips: GT Statement.
- Headset: Semi Integrated, Sealed Cartridge.
- Saddle: GT MTB.
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust, 15mm setback, 27.2 x 350mm.
- Colour: Gloss Silver with Team Blue and Black graphics.
When you buy a new bike at bikes.com.au
Unlimited Free Service
All new bicycles purchased come with our exclusive 1 YEAR UNLIMITED FREE SERVICE. We recommend you return your bicycle for its first service 6-8 weeks of riding (approx. 200km). Our repair department is constantly busy servicing bicycles, so it's recommened that you call us a few days before you would like your bicycle serviced, and book in for our same day servicing.
Bike Freight Charges
This is a door to door service but depending on the delivery location, the total freight charge may additional charges per bicycle. You will be notified before we process your order if an additional freight charge applies to your order. This normally only applies to remote areas, outside of major cities.
Online Bicycles Orders
Please allow 3-5* working days for your bicycle to be delivered from time of payment being received. We take extra time and care in assembling your bicycle before it is packed and ready to send. Most online bicycle and department stores simply send the bicycle to you without any adjustments. We make sure the gears, brakes, wheels and all other components have been adjusted correctly first. All you need to do is fit the pedals, front wheel and stem. Easy to follow assembly instructions are included.
* Subject to stock location