The progressive layering design used by Giro gives you maximum protection against both high and low level impacts as it utilises an AURA reinforcing arch through the middle of the helmet. You get best in class ventilation thanks to 19 Wind Tunnel Vents with Internal Channelling for unparalleled performance. Giro has also updated the Roc Loc Trail Air System for extra high impact resistance and dynamic strength. The Giro Manifest MIPS Mountain Bike Helmet is the premium trail and enduro helmet you've been looking for, built to offer the highest level of protection with unrivalled design and technology that also gives you an incredibly comfortable fit.
- Spherical Technology: With Spherical Technology, best-in-class ventilation, deep coverage and luxurious comfort, Manifest is the most premium trail-riding helmet available.
- Progressive Layering: Dual-density foam liners designed to address high- and low-speed impacts for more comprehensive energy management.
- Reinforcing Arch: Structural integrity is bolstered by the shatter-resistant and translucent AURA reinforcing arch that runs throughout the helmet.
- Integrated Eyewear Grippers: Integrated eyewear grippers help secure sunglasses
- MIPS® Brain Protection System: All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro's MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider's brain in certain impacts.
- Adjustable Visor: This visor features an adjustment mechanism that lets you move the visor up and down in indexed steps. These steps include three riding positions plus a high position for goggle storage above your brow. The design allows you to easily adjust your visor with one hand while riding.
- XT2® Anti-Microbial Padding: Pure silver is the secret ingredient that gives XT2® the power to provide natural, permanent anti-odor protection to keep your helmet feeling and smelling fresh.
- Construction: In-Mold Construction With Progressive Layering, Full Lower Hardbody Coverage
- Ventilation Type: 19 Wind Tunnel™ Vents With Internal Channeling
- Gender: Unisex
- Fit System: Roc Loc® Trail Air Fit System
- Product Weight: 346 Grams (Size Medium).
- Sizing- XS: 47-51cm, SM: 51-55cm, MD: 55-59cm, LG: 59-63cm, XL: 61-65cm