THE E-GLIDE D150 V2 ELECTRIC SCOOTER FEATURES;
- 350W dual motor performance
- Selectable front, rear or dual motor torque modes
- Large 15AH Battery
- 8.5” pneumatic tyres deliver a smooth, grippy ride
- 2 speed modes for ride customisation
- Simple to fold and easy to carry
- IP54 water resistance rating
IGNITE YOUR RIDE WITH DUAL MOTOR POWER!
If you need increased hill climbing performance and acceleration in a portable electric scooter for daily use. Then the e- Glide D150 Dual Motor is your ticket to ride.
THE POWER OF TWO
With it’s dual 350W motors mounted in the front and rear, the e-Glide D150 will help you eat up the hills. You can dial in just the right amount of power by selecting the front, rear or dual motor torque modes at the push of a button. All three torque modes are selectable in speed levels 1 & 2.
Fitted with 8.5” pneumatic tyres the e-Glide D150 has a smooth responsive feel, while the internal 15AH battery travels a maximum range up to 45km.
To counteract the sporty performance of the e-Glide D150 a low-maintenance, a cable pull rear disc brake with large rotor delivers amazing braking performance so you're always in control.
Head out on every ride with confidence thanks to the e-Glide D150’s iP54 water resistance rating and anti-slip rubber footplate, just in case you forget to check the weather.
Stay safe and stand out with the bright LED headlight and tail/brake light as well as front and rear side reflectors equipped on the e-Glide D150.
TAKE TWO TO GO
With a quick-release folding latch and a total weight of 14kg, the e-Glide D150 is ready to be carried in seconds so you can take it with you wherever your day goes.
Connect your scooter to your smartphone via the TUYA Smart app to change settings and customise your ride experience.
Helpful tips to set up the Tuya Smart App are in the Specs & Manuals.
How to put your e-Glide D150 V2 into Bluetooth pairing mode:
● Before attempting to pair the scooter, ensure you have the Tuya Smart app installed on your phone.
● With the scooter powered off, pull and hold the brake lever.
● Continue to hold the brake lever and push and hold the power button to turn the scooter on.
● Continue holding the brake lever and power button while "F1" flashes on the display.
● Once you hear a beep, release the brake lever and power button.
● You may now open the Tuya Smart App then follow the instructions in the e-Glide D150 manual to pair your scooter.
|e-Glide D150 v2 Electric Scooter Specifications|
|Model||D150 v2 Dual Motor|
|Recommended Ages||14yrs + (Riders Under 16 Must Have Adult Supervision)|
|Max Hill Climb*||27% Gradient|
|Motor||350W Front + 350W Rear|
|Charge Time||5-6 hrs|
|Brakes||Front Electric & Rear Disc|
|Lights||LED Front Head, Rear Tail and Responsive Brake|
|Display||Speed, Battery, Drive Modes & Power Modes|
|Power Modes||2 (Selectable in Front, Rear or Dual Motor Torque Modes)|
|Max Weight Load||120kg|
|Scooter Dimensions (Unfolded)||1130mm x 500mm x 1150mm|
|Scooter Dimensions (Folded)||1130mm x 500mm x 480mm|
|Foot Space||160mm x 390mm|