- FRAME 27.5" lightweight 6061 alloy disc specific frame with integrated head tube, internal cable routing, snake stays and replaceable derailleur hanger
- FORK 27.5, 80mm travel, preload.
- REAR SHOCK N/A HEADSET Semi integrated A-head 1-1/8"
- HANDLEBAR Low riser, W: 640mm, R: 20mm, bore: 31.8mm, sweep: 6° GRIP Kraton grip
- HEAD STEM Alloy A-head 25.4mm Ext: XS/S=75mm, M/L=90mm, XL=105mm
- CRANKSET Alloy MTB crank 42 x 32 x 22T L=170mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET Cartridge bottom bracket
- PEDALS Low profile high impact resin F.
- DERAILLEUR Shimano TZ-500 R.
- DERAILLEUR Shimano TY-300
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano EF-41 EZ FIRE 21 speed
- CASSETTE Shimano HG-20 7 speed cassette 12-28T
- CHAIN KMC Z-7
- BRAKES JAK-8 mechanical disc brakes with 160mm rotors
- WHEELS 27.5" alloy 32 hole A/V double wall disc specific rims, alloy disc hubs and stainless spokes
- TYRES Kenda 27.5 x 2.1" wire bead
- SADDLE Apollo MTB sport saddle
- SEATPOST/ CLAMP Alloy micro adjust 27.2mm, L:350mm with QR clamp
When you buy a new bike at bikes.com.au
Unlimited Free Service
All new bicycles purchased come with our exclusive 1 YEAR UNLIMITED FREE SERVICE. We recommend you return your bicycle for its first service 6-8 weeks of riding (approx. 200km). Our repair department is constantly busy servicing bicycles, so it's recommened that you call us a few days before you would like your bicycle serviced, and book in for our same day servicing.
Bike Freight Charges
This is a door to door service but depending on the delivery location, the total freight charge may additional charges per bicycle. You will be notified before we process your order if an additional freight charge applies to your order. This normally only applies to remote areas, outside of major cities.
Online Bicycles Orders
Please allow 3-5* working days for your bicycle to be delivered from time of payment being received. We take extra time and care in assembling your bicycle before it is packed and ready to send. Most online bicycle and department stores simply send the bicycle to you without any adjustments. We make sure the gears, brakes, wheels and all other components have been adjusted correctly first. All you need to do is fit the pedals, front wheel and stem. Easy to follow assembly instructions are included.
* Subject to stock location