Norco Indie 3 Flat Bar Commuter Bike – Green / Black
This really is a capable city bike thanks to the 3x7 speed Shimano Drivetrain which gives you clean shifting which gets the job done every time. The Tektro M275 Hydraulic Disc Brakes give you all-weather control over your bike, so that even if your commute is wet you can still ride with confidence. The Norco Indie 3 Hybrid Bike combines comfort with powerful braking and a relaxed design that is ready to cruise around your local streets.
- Relaxed Purpose Built Alloy Frame: The Indie's all-new alloy frame features purpose-built frame features to produce a lightweight, tough bike that will deal with anything the city dishes out and be a blast to ride.
- Lighter & Faster Wheels: We redesigned the new Indie around 27.5" wheels. They're stronger and stiffer than traditional 700’s and, because they’re smaller, they accelerate quicker and are lighter, too.
- Road Plus Tyres: When you're riding around the city, you don’t want to worry about getting pummelled by potholes. The Indie's 27.5x2.0" tyres provide increased grip and better flat protection than a traditional 700x30c tire and, combined with their ability to roll through bumps instead of bouncing off of them, the Indie rolls faster than the average city bike.
- Ergonomic Bars: The Indie is designed around its 26mm rise handlebar which features lightweight alloy construction and a 30-degree sweep for comfort and control around town.
- Easy to Accessorise: The Indie is adorned with fully integrated mounts for fenders, racks and lights so it's as adaptable as it is fun to ride.
|Cassette Type||7 Speed|
|Brake Type||Hydraulic Disc Brake|
|Bottom Bracket||Cartridge Bearing, BSA Threaded|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc, Semi-Metallic Pads|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-M275 2-Finger|
|Cassette||11-34T, 7 Speed|
|Crankset||Shimano TY301, 48/38/28T, 170mm (XS, S, M), 175mm (L, XL)|
|Derailleur Front||Shimano FD-TY510|
|Derailleur Rear||Shimano Tourney RD-TX800|
|Fork||Indie Chromoly Steel|
|Grips||Dual Density Ergonomic|
|Handlebar||Aluminum Ergonomic, 25mm Rise, 30 Degree Backsweep|
|Hubs||Weather Sealed, 9x100mm, Bolted Skewer, 6 Bolt|
|Rims||Double Wall Aluminum, 27.5", 32H|
|Stem||Aluminum, 70mm Length, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus SL-M315 Rapidfire Plus|
|Tyres||Fast Rolling 2.0"|
|Speeds||3 x 7|
When you buy a new bike at bikes.com.au
Unlimited Free Service
All new bicycles purchased come with our exclusive 1 YEAR UNLIMITED FREE SERVICE. We recommend you return your bicycle for its first service 6-8 weeks of riding (approx. 200km). Our repair department is constantly busy servicing bicycles, so it's recommened that you call us a few days before you would like your bicycle serviced, and book in for our same day servicing.
Bike Freight Charges
This is a door to door service but depending on the delivery location, the total freight charge may additional charges per bicycle. You will be notified before we process your order if an additional freight charge applies to your order. This normally only applies to remote areas, outside of major cities.
Online Bicycles Orders
Please allow 3-5* working days for your bicycle to be delivered from time of payment being received. We take extra time and care in assembling your bicycle before it is packed and ready to send. Most online bicycle and department stores simply send the bicycle to you without any adjustments. We make sure the gears, brakes, wheels and all other components have been adjusted correctly first. All you need to do is fit the pedals, front wheel and stem. Easy to follow assembly instructions are included.
* Subject to stock location